Thursday, July 26, 2012

DIY Chandelier wall art

Hey!!
This week has gone by so fast, and I have very little crafting to show for the time... Last week I got to go see my sister graduate from college, and I made her a dress. Ya, it took FOREVER. It turned out ok in the end, but was a crazy amount of work that I didn't anticipate to be heaped on my little plate:) I think I have been on a bit of a break since last week:) So, because of the break, I am showin' an easy- peazy DIY that took seriously 5 seconds to do... Seriously.




Step 1: Search
I searched Chandelier Silhouette...
So dunno if this is illegal or not but it was on google... So I just did it???








Step 2: Choose
I chose one that I liked and copy and pasted in into word.




Step 3 Size to fit one page:
I just sized it to fit one page for printing purposes




Step 4: Print and put into frame.


I stuck it on a ledge in our living room, and leaned it against the wall, super easy, and no hanging! I think it adds a little somethin' different from the normal hung picture too...






Wanna see how I made that giant twine/ jute ball in the glass bowl? go HERE


Have a great weekend!!!


Peace!
-Amanda

No comments: