Monday, October 15, 2012

Mantle Monday No.3- Spooky candlelight and Crow Love

Hey everyone!! 
Welcome to mantle Monday No.3

This week I wanted to still go with the fall theme, but slowly start mixing in some Halloween stuff. ( I have a great white and black mantle coming soon:) I thought that it would look a little more spooky with some real candle light. So this week I tried to incorporate some tea lights throughout the decor. Here it is:




I made these blocks the same way I made the family sign... see HERE. wood was scrapped in a construction dumpster, and painted...


the whole mantle: mirror: thrifted. orange lights:porters craft store. pumpkins: Styrofoam garage sale

candlestick and orange wire pumpkin: thrifted. orange candles: Fred Meyers I wrapped raffia and ribbons around them.



Crows: The Dollar Tree $1.00 each :)



Here are a few shots of the candles:
wire candle sculpture: gifted to me by my mom:)



I love the glow of candles....

spider Tea light holder: Michael's craft store -$5.00 ( clearance after Halloween)





Have a happy Monday!!
-Amanda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stop being so talented!!! I can't believe all the stuff you make! It totally blows me out of the water